People are going organic these days, and the cost of organic foods are going up. In fact, during the last year if you bought organic you probably ate out more than you did regular grocery shopping. related article…
Organic foods are foods that are raised without pesticides, hormones, or other creatures which harm the natural world. There are two main benefits to eating organically: (1) a healthier diet, and (2) you are helping wild animals, humans, and the environment stay put in their natural state.
iously grown foods which lack pesticides and other chemicals such as routineMustard Seed Treatmentto Alfalfa, Bananas, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Sweet Potatoes, and more. When you eat organic food, you are not only helping yourself with lower pollution and a healthier environment, but you are also helping the environment as well. With organic food comes stronger: soils, rivers, and oceans are healthier, and scientists agree that this organic agriculture alsoots beneficial results for people and animals.
So what are the benefits organic foods bring to our daily lives?
1. A healthier diet. When you eat organic food, you are not only helping yourself stay healthy; you are helping others do so as well. Studies show that organic food is higher in nutrients, and richer in certain minerals and vitamins than traditionally grown foods.
2. Our planet is a garbage buffet. The chemicals that are added to our food (and water) is going to be carried to every nook and cranny of the entire planet. Animal manure is used on just as large an amount of organic food as conventional food. If you are concerned about the treatment of animals, you should be concerned about the treatment of the human race as well.
3. No artificial additives or hormones. While scientists have been creating chemicals and hormones to make beef or chicken products last longer, along with the natural ones, there are concerns that these hormones and chemicals may be traced to male animal testicles, and even breast milk. Everyone wants to look younger, and many companies are already making food products with bio-engineered ingredients. Why would you want to ingest a dangerous hormone? Everyone has the desire to look younger, but with our behavioral differences, and our health concerns, it is important to get our food in the right direction.
4. Fresh and local foods. Local food is the most important food of our lives. Everyone has access to the means to cook their food, to shop for it, and to taste it. We need to be able to consume food year round. Everyone has called this a “super food,” but if you cannot buy locally, look for stores online that deliver. You will be amazed at how much more you will learn about your local foods not only by eating them, but by visiting the farms, and talking to the people who live in them.
5. Grow your own food.While this may seem to be a daunting task, especially for someone who has never had to do this, get yourself in the mood to buy some organic food. First, you will learn that planting your own food is not that easy. It is often messy, requires a great deal of time, and often yields a meager harvest. Second, you will learn that there is a great deal of expense involved in the process. Even relatively small changes in the cost of organic food can add up to hundreds of dollars. Just think about it. Just in general, when you buy organic food, you are paying more than a regular grocery bill, so you will find that the numbers add up. Keep in mind that many of the Organic Food Stores that you find are not that high in the customer satisfaction factor, so you may want to trade for a little volume of other brands. As mentioned in another article, over 40% of the grocery income is spent, after factoring in purchases of fruits, meats, and dairy products.
The world is changing, and you are going to need to change with it. If you have been the “good guy” of the family financially, in the past you were the one that made the rules. Now it is you that has to change with the times, and accept that fact. Each of your surveys will likely be different from the next, but start to chip away at it each and every day.
“I don’t have time to work with my hands; I’m going to make the most of the machine.”
Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it, too?
Find ways to make the most of what you have and make some of the best memories you can remember.