34th Annual IRWA Chapter 48 Curling FunspielPlease feel free to enter your own team of curlers. If you don’t enter a team, you will be placed on one selected from entries received by the Curling Committee. The bonspiel is open to all IRWA members. Guests/Spouses/Escorts are always welcome but PRIORITY TO CURL will be given to IRWA members.
34th Annual IRWA Chapter 48 Curling Funspiel
- Lunch Special – 12:00 p m
- Curling – 1:30 p.m. (sharp)
- Cocktails (CASH BAR), Dinner & Prizes – 6:00 p.m.
- $80 per IRWA member
- $100 per non-member/Guest
- $40 Dinner Only
Payment must be included with Entry Form—NO MONIES REFUNDED after November 13th
- Please feel free to enter your own team of curlers.
- If you don’t enter a team, you will be placed on one selected from entries received by the Curling Committee.
The bonspiel is open to all IRWA members. Guests/Spouses/Escorts are always welcome but PRIORITY TO CURL will be given to IRWA members.
PLEASE COME OUT AND ENJOY YOUR CHAPTER’S 34th FUNSPIEL!
Should you have any questions regarding this event, please contact:
- Keith Turner 403-283-4400
- Chad Dahlseide 403-266-6647
- Jerry Roy 587-779-3949
Course 102: Elevating Your Ethical AwarenessThis course is intended to help resolve ethics and compliance issues by providing the information, tools and resources necessary to make good decisions.
Course 102: Elevating Your Ethical Awareness
This course is intended to help resolve ethics and compliance issues by providing the information, tools and resources necessary to make good decisions. Participants will leave this course with an overview of IRWA’s Code of Conduct, Rules and Standards. These are what guide us and provide an understanding of how to apply this knowledge in serving our clients and members in the utmost ethical manner while always striving to fulfill our purpose of “improving the quality of people’s lives through infrastructure development.”
- To elevate ethical awareness in our industry to ensure we serve our clients and the profession to the highest standard
- To provide a clear understanding and clarity of our Code of Ethics, Ethical Rules and Standards
- To be educated on the risks associated with non-ethical behavior
- To cultivate an active presence of ethical awareness in daily work and life
- To nurture an understanding of Ethics as a concept and social construct
Course Tuition Includes:
- Learning Guide
- Supplement – “The 10 Rules of Professional Conduct & Standards of Practice for the Right of Way/Infrastructure Professional”
- IRWA’s 10 Ethical Rules Card
- 8.5 x 11 ICOS Poster
Who Should Take This Course:
- New and experienced right of way/infrastructure professionals worldwide
- Professionals desiring to raise their standard of ethical and fair business practice
SR/WAC Study Session & Comprehensive ExamThis three-day seminar is designed to prepare Candidates to take the SR/WA Comprehensive Examination by reviewing the six (6) core disciplines of the right of way profession.
SR/WAC Study Session & Comprehensive Exam
- December 5, 2017
- through December 8, 2017 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily
- The Lodge at Snow Valley Ski Club
This three-day seminar is designed to prepare Candidates to take the SR/WA Comprehensive Examination by reviewing the six (6) core disciplines of the right of way profession. It is intended to allow participants to brush up on areas in which they may have limited experience or knowledge. The Comprehensive Exam (Canadian version) will be administered at the conclusion of the review session, in the afternoon of the third day, and covers the six (6) core disciplines: Engineering, Law, Negotiation, Valuation, Environment, and Asset Management.
- All participants must be confirmed as active candidates for the SR/WA Designation prior to registering for this session. If you have not yet declared your active candidacy for the SR/WA Designation, please contact Francis Vicente, Credentialing Manager, at IRWA HQ - Phone: (310) 538-0233, x123 / Fax: (310) 538-1471 / Email: email@example.com.
- Although not required, participants are encouraged to take the examination at the conclusion of the study session (separate exam fee required).
- Attending this Seminar does not guarantee successful completion of the SR/WA examination.
- To register for this session, please submit a completed registration form to Bonnie Gray, Assistant Controller - Member Services, at IRWA HQ - Fax: (310) 538-1471 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course 400C: Principles of Real Estate Appraisal
Instructor - TBD
Course 219: Introduction to Presentation, Instruction and Facilitation
Instructor - Janet Walker
Course 603C: Understanding Environmental Contamination in Real Estate
Instructor - TBD
Course 225: Social Ecology
Instructor - Kevin Priester
Course 421C: The Valuation of Partial Acquisitions
Instructor - TBD